Hello Recruiter,

Please find the attached resumes and contact details of my consultants
and Do let me know if they suit your requirement.

Also send across the client details and the best rate offered.

Name:                 Kiran
Email Id:             kiran.1...@gmail.com
<mailto:kiran.1...@gmail.com>
Phone:                224 214 6606
Location:            St. Louis, MO
Relocation:       Open
Visa:                  H1b

Name:                  Sumanth
Email ID:             yksuman...@gmail.com
<mailto:yksuman...@gmail.com>
Phone:                  707 515 9724
location:               Herndon, VA
Relocation:        Open
Visa:                   GC EAD

Thanks & Regards

MUNNA
BDM - CHANNEL SALES
TEKTREE LLC
LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/nurul-haque/92/496/107/

A Certified Minority Owned Woman Led Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE)
Work : (734) 661-7971
Fax : (302) 397-2097 | (302) 368-2731
Email : mu...@tektreeinc.com
Website : www.tektreeinc.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be
in the recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE"
either in the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent
email addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this
mail

Thanks & Regards

MUNNA
BDM - CHANNEL SALES
TEKTREE LLC
LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/nurul-haque/92/496/107/
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/nurul-haque/92/496/107/>

A Certified Minority Owned Woman Led Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE)
Work : (734) 661-7971 <tel:%28734%29%20661-7971>
Fax : (302) 397-2097 <tel:%28302%29%20397-2097>  | (302) 368-2731
<tel:%28302%29%20368-2731>
Email : mu...@tektreeinc.com
Website : www.tektreeinc.com <http://www.tektreeinc.com>