*Please find the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles.
*Please send me your profiles to rgu...@empyra.com <rgu...@empyra.com> *
Dev OPS engineer with AWS certification
Location: Plano, TX
Experience: 8+ Years
· A thorough understanding of System Administration is a must, and specific
experience with Linux required. Candidate should have experience in a
DevOps culture, working with multi-disciplinary teams (Developers,
Architects, Operations and Testers) to fully automate and build out new
application environments in the Cloud, spearheading automation and high
performing system projects.
· Strong understanding and knowledge of Linux, Automation Tools (Ansible
preferred, Chef or Puppet optional), AWS Services (CloudFormation, Lambda,
API Gateway, RDS, DynamoDB, ELB, S3/EBS, etc.) or similar Public Cloud
platform, and scripting languages (Shell, Python or other) is a must. Must
have strong communication skills, presentation skills, and be able to
deconstruct complex problems and projects into execution detail.
· Experience and deep understanding of Docker and container technologies
(ECS, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes).
· Good experience on Networking Technologies like Load balancer, Firewall,
· Strong infrastructure automation experience tools like VMWare/vRealize,
RightScale, ManageIQ is preferred.
· Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery experience.
· 5 years’ experience as either a LAMP stack software developer and/or
· Java app server experience preferred.
· Experience in large/complex and agile environments.
· Ability to multi-task, be highly organized, proactive, and work
· Background in development a plus (Java or Node.js).
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related) or equivalent work
Lead - IT Recruiter
Desk: 330 286 0387
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.