Hello All,

*Send Resumes @ pawan.jais...@ampcus.com <pawan.jais...@ampcus.com>*

Currently we are looking for *Java Developer (*CGEMJP00006558*) *with my
client *CapGemini* its *Onsite position* you will be working at *Orlando,
FL* location.

*If you find interesting Please send me your resume.*

About Us:

Ampcus Inc is a SBA 8(a) certified Women and Minority Owned global Provider
of broad range of consulting Services. We are an ISO 9000, ISO 20000, ISO
27000 and CMMi Level 3 certified company based in Chantilly, VA with
offices in NY, PA, GA,TX and CA. We pride ourselves on working with
federal, state, local and commercial organizations.

*Client*: CapGemini [CGEMJP00006558]
*Role*: Java Developer
*Work* *Location*: Orlando, FL

*Duration:* Contract

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

• Programmer / Developer - Java Developer

• Senior Developer with strong Object Oriented Programming skills.

• Conversant with Java / J2EE and Web related Technologies.

• Strong knowledge of Hibernate and Spring is a must

• Conversant with SOAP, RESTful WS and XML, XSD, JSON

• Experience with Oracle and SQL is a must

• Good working knowledge of Tomcat and IBM Websphere

*If you find it interesting do help with the following details as below:*

*Legal name: *

*Phone #: *

*Email address: *

*Hourly Rate: *

*Location (City and State): *

*Relocate: *

*Availability to start: *

*Visa type and expiration: *

*Hiring Status: C2C/W2/1099 *

*Open for CTH: *

*Timeslots for phone conversation: *

*Timeslots for Skype/video interview : *

*Short Summary (Experience based on job Description) : *

*Has your company spoken directly to the candidate? *

*Is the Candidate a direct employee of your agency: *

*If not indicate # of layers and names of the company: *

*Indicate if the Candidate has worked in CG before and where: *

*+PHOTO ID at bottom of resume*

*Pawan Jaiswal*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*Ampcus Inc.*

*14900 Conference Center Dr.*

*Suite 500*

*Chantilly VA 20151*

*703-543-9135 (Direct)*

*703-543-9135 x 1283 (V)*

*703-956-6996 (Fax)*

*www.ampcus.com* <http://www.ampcus.com>

*ISO 9001:2015; ISO/IEC 27001:2013; ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011; CMMI DEV/3; and
CMMI SVC/3*

Certified by SBA (8a), USPAACC, NMSDC, WBENC

Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer

P *Think before you print*

This message and any attached documents contain information from the
professional services firm of Ampcus Inc. that may be confidential and/ or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read,
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message. The Sender of this email makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of any
information contained, herein, or that this electronic communication (or
its attachments) is free of viruses.