Hello All,

*Send Resumes @ pawan.jais...@ampcus.com <pawan.jais...@ampcus.com>*

Greetings from Ampcus Inc.

‘Ampcus Inc. is a Global leader in end-to-end IT Business Solutions and
Services with latest technologies. We are listed among the top 50 fastest
growing companies in USA. We work closely with our clients for Talent
acquisition. We are looking for *Redhat Admin.* This is a *Contract
position*. Your resume is a very good match for this opportunity, please
review the job description below and please let us know if you are
interested and available. You can reach me at *703-543-9135*.

*Client: *CapGemini

*Position Id: *[CGEMJP00006566]

*Position*: Spacewalk and Redhat Admin

*Locations*: Englewood Cliffs, NJ

*Duration*: Contract

*Job description:*

*A: Must Skills  Essential Functions:*
• Engineer an update management solution using Fedora Spacewalk and Red Hat
Satellite 5.
• Experience required – 6+ years of experience
• Produce procedural and policy documents to cover the use of Spacewalk and
Red Hat Satellite 5 in our environment.
• Support the use of the Fedora Spacewalk and Red Hat Satellite 5 systems
by system administrators and the ‘patch admins’.
• Communicate to Application Owners and Infrastructure teams on changes,
outages and provide bi-weekly updates on overall stability of the
environments you support.
• Linux troubleshooting as related to outstanding errata, disk I/O, CPU
usage, and system load.
• Partner with vendors to bring these environments to the highest
availability standards.
• Escalate with vendors as needed.
• Develop and maintain strategic engagements with Application Development
Teams to provide end-to-end delivery of appropriate infrastructure
solutions.
• Perform additional duties associated with operational management of these
systems as required.
• Act as customer liaison for all server platform specific technical
issues, questions related to infrastructure, and updates to this
infrastructure.
• Work with cross functional teams to implement, update & troubleshoot
environments.

B: Plus Skills:
• Experience in administering Fedora Spacewalk and/or Red Hat Satellite 5.
• Experience in writing procedural/policy documentation for Fedora
Spacewalk and/or Red Hat Satellite 5.
• In-depth knowledge of Linux technologies, support and process lifecycles
in enterprise systems, specifically Red Hat Enterprise Linux based
distributions.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in planning, documenting, validating and
testing technical solutions in a global enterprise setting.
• Minimum 5 years of experience engineering and implementing business
process focused on service delivery.
• Minimum 5 years managing vendor relationships and working with
professional engagements.
• Candidate must have significant exposure to storage platforms (NetApp,
EMC, Hitachi, IBM, etc.). Technical certifications and designations highly
preferred.

C: degrees, certifications/training
• B.S. degree in an Information Technology related technical discipline or
equivalent practical experience required.

D: Industry expertise
• Experience in engineering an update management system for Red Hat
Enterprise Linux based distributions using Fedora Spacewalk and/or Red Hat
Satellite 5.

E: Detailed job responsibilities
• Experience with virtualization in large-scale production environment, as
well as cloud computing architectures and solutions.
• Experience with storage platforms (NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, HP or IBM), from
either the perspective of a storage or Linux system administrator.
• Broad knowledge of high-performance, high-availability computing
environments and integration of technical products into complex
environments.
• Familiarity with Shell, Perl, and Python scripting.
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)

F: Other soft skills/aptitude
• Strong project planning and project management skills.
• Strong understanding of security challenges and best practices.

Please send it with this information:

• Legal name:
• Location (City and State):
• Rate:
• Availability:
• Phone #:
• Mobile#:
• Email address:
• Visa type:
• Hiring Status (C2C, W2, 1099) :

*Pawan Jaiswal*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*Ampcus Inc.*

*14900 Conference Center Dr.*

*Suite 500*

*Chantilly VA 20151*

*703-543-9135 (Direct)*

*703-543-9135 x 1283 (V)*

*703-956-6996 (Fax)*

*www.ampcus.com <http://www.ampcus.com>*

*ISO 9001:2015; ISO/IEC 27001:2013; ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011; CMMI DEV/3; and
CMMI SVC/3*

Certified by SBA (8a), USPAACC, NMSDC, WBENC

Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer

P *Think before you print*

This message and any attached documents contain information from the
professional services firm of Ampcus Inc. that may be confidential and/ or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read,
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message. The Sender of this email makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of any
information contained, herein, or that this electronic communication (or
its attachments) is free of viruses.