Please let me know if you are interested or available to take this below *Full
time *opportunity with one of my client. Please share your resume at
*an...@streamitechnologies.com
<an...@streamitechnologies.com>* or reach me at *267 436 4545
<02674%20364%20545>.*

*Job Details:*

*Job Title: Sr UX Engineer*

*Duration: FTE*

*Location: Louisville, CO*

*Job Description: *

We get it. Motion design no longer a nice to have, it’s a must have. From
the plethora of frameworks to plain old JS/CSS, we’re looking for a UX
Engineer that can fill the role of transforming each interaction into an
impactful experience. Taking into account solid design heuristics for each
user task, the experience captivates the user by enticing them with
purposeful animated flows, engaging and accelerating user behaviors. As a
UX Engineer, you will be an essential part of unleashing the architecture
you've always dreamed of while committing your creativity and passion in
support of a healthy way of life. We need an experienced Senior UX Engineer
who is ready to create exciting new products for athletes and events that
animate the world of timed athletic event.

*What we’re looking for*

Client is the premiere technology for race day technology and we’re looking
for an individual who can implement data visualizations and motion design
required by the technology advancements in our space. We expect your code
to be clean, modular and forward thinking with a lean development approach.
You must be highly collaborative as we embrace agile approaches to solving
our users’ problems, have a passion for UX design and the overall
experience for our users’ lifecycles. Whether you use JS or CSS for motion,
we expect you to have the experience to make these decisions and a
portfolio/project list to back it up as you mentor others with your
guidance. *#threejs #d3js #react #react-native #css-transforms #webgl*

*Responsibilities*

   - Develop reusable components that enable engineering in every sprint
   - Work closely with product and engineering teams to build cohesion
   around the goals of the users and the business
   - Collaborate with UX Designers around the design system and its
   libraries
   - Collaborate with UX during design sessions
   - Build rapid prototypes and iterate based on results
   - Develop successful product experiences as part of an integrated
   engineering, product, design, and marketing team
   - Implement live style guides and pattern libraries for product and
   engineering consumption
   - Be a mentor to members of the team on front-end design and development
   principles
   - Participate in an Agile - Scrum development environment

*Qualifications*

*Requirements*

   - Bachelor's Degree preferred
   - React or other front-end JS composition frameworks
   - Responsive HTML/CSS & JS development
   - Native mobile development
   - Data visualizations development
   - React inline style conceptual understanding
   - Agile - Scrum development lifecycle
   - ES6 and an understanding of functional programming
   - Passion for identifying and solving real user problems though UI
   experiences
   - Experience with usability testing methods and implementation a plus
   - Ability to set priorities, effectively communicate progress for
   project dependencies, and deliver on time
   - Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple
   stakeholders
   - Some skills in Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and other design tools
   - Knowledge of Git

*If interested Please fill the below details and send me ASAP*

*BASIC Details*

Full Name

SSN No(Last Four Digits)

Date of Birth

Nationality/VISA Status/Current validity

Current Location

Relocation

Available for F2F?Y/N

Contact Number

Email ID

Skype ID

LinkedIn ID

Interview Availability (Any 3 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Rates/ Salary:

*EDUCATIONAL DETAILS*

Name of Degree (Specialization)