*Send available consultants profile at.......  **an...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Our client in Minneapolis, MN is looking for a Sr. Ruby Developer to work
in a Production Support role. This is a very important role for me and I
need top talent. Also, I CANNOT use any layers so ONLY SEND ME CANDIDATES
ON YOUR W-2. The full description is below. Thank you for working on this.

*Job Description:*

The resource will be working on issues for a next-generation product that
is currently being deployed

Contractor HAS to sit in the Minneapolis location (no remote)

Looking to fill position immediately

Hiring process consists of 15-20 min phone screen with HR and then a Google
Hangout/Skype interview with the hiring manager and 1-2 developers on his
team

Our client is seeking a Developer for in-house Ruby on Rails Web Portal
development. They offer an environment where highly motivated,
self-learners will grow their knowledge and capabilities in all tiers of
Rails application development and deployment.

Job Purpose:

This role will function as a team member on an enterprise grade web
application with development responsibilities (development, documentation,
testing, and implementation). Responsibilities include discussions with key
stake holders regarding the project timelines and milestones met. This
candidate must understand and adhere to AGILE software development
processes.

Requirements:

   - 4-6+ years of software development experience.
   - 4-6+ years of experience with application development utilizing AGILE
   methodology.
   - Minimum of 4-6 years of Ruby/Jruby on Rails development experience in
   a work environment. Must have experience building customer-facing
   applications with Ruby on Rails.
   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar program.

Preferred Qualifications:

   - Software development experience with front-end web technologies a big
   plus (i.e. HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Backbone, Ember).
   - Experience with web application deployment with Ruby/Jruby on Rails.
   - Linux/Unix server experience (as related to the application) a plus.
   - Relational database design experience a plus.
   - Experience using Git for version control a plus.

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com