Hi,

Hope you are doing good !!

This is Vijay from *Reliable Software Resources Inc*, this mail is
regarding the job opportunity as a *“**IT Security Auditor**”*

Please find the requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks
!!!

*Job Role: IT Security Auditor 1 - GRC Consultant*

*Work site: Lansing, MI*

*Years of Experience:*

Advanced knowledge of security standards and experience performing security
audits.  Experience in Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC).

*Position Description:  *

*Years of Experience: 10 or more years with IT security and audit
experience.*

*Job Description: Advanced knowledge of security standards and progressive
experience performing security audits.*

1.    Assist the Risk and Compliance Director with risk assessment process
re-engineering within the LockPath GRC tool
2.    Document “As Is” and “To Be” processes within the LockPath GRC tool
3.    Perform gap analysis of security requirements implemented within the
LockPath GRC tool and risk assessment process according to security
statute, regulation, standards and SOM policies
4.    Cross-map HIPAA, IRS, CMS, PCI and CJIS security requirements to NIST
and State of Michigan Baseline controls
5.    Document LockPath process design including business and security
requirements
6.    Identify and design reports within the LockPath GRC tool and assist
the Risk and Compliance Director to establish monitoring program
7.    Consider NIST, PCI, CJIS, CMS,  ISO, SOX, HIPAA, HITECH and other
regulatory requirements for establishing Cyber security framework
8.    Other cyber security related tasks as assigned
9.    Support MICWRAP Risk Assessment volume of work for agencies.

*Required Skills:*

*Skill*

*Required *

*Years of Experience*

Information Technology Experience

Required

10 Years

IT Security and/or Audit

Required

10 Years

PCI, NIST, FISMA, HIPPA, CJIS or related experience

Required

5 Years

Experience in working large, complex business or IT environments

Required

10 Years

Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS Business, Accounting,
or Engineering

Required

4 Years

*Regards,*

Vijay D *I* Recruiter (State Gov Support)

*Reliable Software*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

*Phone: 312 967 7072*

Email: *vijay.d*@rsrit.com <arjun.ku...@rsrit.com>* I *www.rsrit.com

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to vija...@rsrit.com , with the subject "REMOVE”. Any
inconvenience caused is unintentional and is sincerely regretted.