Hello

*Send Resumes @ pawan.jais...@ampcus.com <pawan.jais...@ampcus.com>*

About Us: Ampcus Inc is a SBA 8(a) certified Women and Minority Owned
global Provider of broad range of consulting Services.

We are an ISO 9001:2015; ISO/IEC 27001:2013; ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMi
Level 3 certified company based in Chantilly, VA with offices in NY, PA,
GA,TX and CA. We pride ourselves on working with federal, state, local and
commercial organizations.

My name is Pawan Jaiswal I’m currently working on *DB2 pure Scale DBA* Lead
with IBM in *Arlington VA*.

Please send me your updated Word resume if, you are available/interested
and I will call you back to discuss this opportunity in details.

Else, I would really appreciate if you could refer me to someone. You can
reach me at 703-543-9135

*Job Title:* DB2 pure Scale DBA

*Location:* Arlington VA

*Duration:* Longterm Contract

*Job description:*

Database Administrator to support DB2 pureScale for implementation of
Content Manager (CM) on x86 Linux and the migration of CM z/OS system to CM
x86 Linux.

*Task Description:*

The DB2 Pure Scale Engineer/Administrator is responsible for:

installing, configuring and maintaining DB2 Purescale database on Linux on
x86.

Developing database architecting that includes sizing, performance,
scaling, ,tuning, backup, high availability and disaster recovery for DB2
pureScale to support implementation of  Content Manager on x86 Linux.

*Required skills/Level of Experience :*

Architecture, installation and configuration of IBM DB2 pureScale on Linux
in a large, high-volume production environment. 3-5 years.

Design and execution of DB2 migrations from z/OS to Linux: 1-2 years.

Knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, diagnosing/resolution
of problems, systems monitoring, database performance on DB2 pureScale on
linux: 1-3 years

*Nice to have skills:*

Architecture, installation and configuration of IBM Content Manager 8.5
(CM8) Enterprise Edition (on RedHat Enterprise Linux) in a high-volume
environment utilizing DB2 PureScale: 3-5 years

IBM Content Manager 8.5 z/OS or Linux: 3- 5 years.

Java software development: 3- 5 years

*Thanks $ Regards,*

*Pawan Jaiswal*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*Ampcus Inc.*

*14900 Conference Center Dr.*

*Suite 500*

*Chantilly VA 20151*

*703-543-9135 (Direct)*

*703-543-9135 x 1283 (V)*

*703-956-6996 (Fax)*

http://www.ampcus.com/

*ISO 9001:2015; ISO/IEC 27001:2013; ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011; CMMI DEV/3; and
CMMI SVC/3*

Certified by SBA (8a), USPAACC, NMSDC, WBENC

Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer

P *Think before you print*

This message and any attached documents contain information from the
professional services firm of Ampcus Inc. that may be confidential and/ or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read,
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message. The Sender of this email makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of any
information contained, herein, or that this electronic communication (or
its attachments) is free of viruses.