Hi,

Hope you are doing good !!

This is Vijay from Reliable Software Resources Inc, this mail is regarding
the job opportunity as a *“Java Developer”*

Please find the requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks
!!!

*Job Title: Java Developer*

*Location: McLean, VA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Experience : 8 to 10 years *

*Visa : US citizen or GC only ( No H1b or OPTS ) *

*Job Description:*

   - Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, webservices development  and  Unix
   based environments.
   - Services - Expert-level implementation skills in building highly
   scalable services (SOAP and REST)
   - Web - comfortable with building modern web applications using
   frameworks like ( any one ) jQuery, jQuery UI, and Bootstrap
   - Application Servers - Broad and deep understanding of multiple
   application server platforms including Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere
   - General - Comfortable in more than one programming languages and have
   a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies
   - Working Experience in Relational DBMS ( like IBM DB2, SQL ) and No-SQL
   Databases such as Cassandra ; DynamoDB, MongoDB.
   - Knowledge of professional software engineering practices  ( Design &
   Development, Unit Testing , Integration Testing and Code Reviews ) & best
   practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding
   standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes,
   testing, and operations
   - Nice to have previous experience working with Freddie Mac or Other
   Mortgage domain.

--

*Regards,*

Vijay D *I* Recruiter (State Gov Support)

*Reliable Software*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

*Phone: 312 967 7072*

Email: *vijay.d*@rsrit.com* I *www.rsrit.com

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to vija...@rsrit.com , with the subject "REMOVE”. Any
inconvenience caused is unintentional and is sincerely regretted.