Dear all,

I have a urgent requirement with my client, please share profiles to *deepak
<deepa...@vui-inc.us>@vui-inc.com <http://vui-inc.com/>*

*Role: Senior Big Data Developer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA (San Carlos)*

*Job Type: 12+ Months Contract *

*Local Candidate Required for F2F Interview*

*JD*

8+ years of experience building scalable, high-performance, reliable,
highly available and large distributed systems with a high degree of
autonomy.

Experience with high performance batch data processing.

Have experience with high volume data pipeline or high availability queuing
systems.

*Love to work with open source technologies like Spark, Hadoop ecosystems,
activeMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper*

Live to break down and solve complex problems by creating practical,
maintainable, and scalable solutions - Desire to be constantly learning new
things.

Relational Databases (e.g Oracle, Postgres), ORM (Hibernate/Ibatis)

Have excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a
technical and business audience.

Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in an agile, fast-paced
environment.

Experience with Unix/Linux and scripting.

Experience working in a cross-functional AGILE team

Experience working with code quality tools like SonarQube, Gerrit, etc BIG
plus

Prior experience with tools like Rally, Jira, etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepak Sengar

*Ventures Unlimited Inc.*

309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center, Suite 200

Mount Laurel , New Jersey 08054.

Tel: 844-671-9059 & Ext: 437

Fax: 888-534-5731

Email: dee...@vui-inc.com