-

   *Hello,*

   Hope you are doing great!

   We are currently seeking a *Senior UI Designer *for our client in
the *Eagan,
   MN* This is a *Long Term Contract* position with one of our clients!
   Local candidates are preferred; non-locals must travel to MN for a final
   interview. please review the job description below and please let us know
   if you are interested and available. You can reach me at *952-223-0309*.

   * Please send resume to** mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com
   <mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com>*

   *Need Local Consultant Only For F2F.*

   *Role*: *Senior UI Designer*

   *Location*: *Eagan, MN*

   *D**uration*: *Long Term Contract*

   *Primary Responsibilities: *
   - The Sr. User Interface Designer will be responsible for taking complex
      information and creating interfaces that are simple to use and elegantly
      designed.

   - As a UI design guru on our team, you will be working alongside
      information architects, developers, researchers and subject
matter experts
      to create new products, features and functionality.

   - This role will suit a curious, creative, innovative, conceptual
      thinker, happy to work in a fast-paced environment.

   - Ability to effectively present design options for review, from concept
      through final production.

   - Ability to interact with other team members, both in UXE team and
      wider cross-functional capacity (technology, content, marketing, product
      development)

   - Ability to justify and articulate design decisions

   *Skills/Experience:*

   - BA/BS in graphic design, fine art, visual communications, HCI or
      related field (or equivalent industry training / experience)

   - 5+ years design experience in an information design, user interface
      design, human factors engineering, user experience, or information
      architect position.

   - 3+ years of UI design experience in a fast-paced development
      environment with experience in consumer-specific software or web
products.

   - Familiarity with Agile development.

   - Proven track record of designing and delivering high-quality,
      innovative user interface designs through all phases of the
product design
      lifecycle.

   - Expert-level knowledge of UI design methodology and processes
      (user-centered and iterative design).

   - Ability to create rapid iterations of visual and/or storyboard
      concepts, as well as the ability to design for large volumes of dynamic
      content.

   - Strong understanding and deep knowledge of current web and mobile
      design technology opportunities and limitations.

   - Gather, analyze and synthesize UI requirements for complex business
      requirements.

   - Confidence in working with strong, passionate, fast-paced team
      environment.

   - Must know how to turn user research and usability feedback into easy
      to use solutions.

   - Must be an effective advocate for the user and be able to successfully
      lead the implementation of feature-sets and interactions that provide an
      excellent customer experience.

   - Design, document and maintain the following user interface aspects:

   - Interaction controls and elements
      - Building blocks
      - Patterns
      - Standards and guidelines
   - Strong time-management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills

   - Critical thinking and problem-solving skills

   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills

   *Required Skills:*

   - Photoshop and other industry-standard design tools

   *Working knowledge / desire to learn:*

   CSS, XHTML and JavaScript

   *Exposure to / familiarity with:*

   Web standards (W3C and 508) / best practices for interaction design

   *If you find it interesting do send the following details. And attach
   your resume with the same.*

   *Name*

   *Technology*

   *Contact*