- *Hello Friends,          *

   Hope you are doing great!

   We are currently seeking a *Java Developer* for our client in the *St.
   Paul, MN* This is a *12 Months* position with one of our clients!  Local
   candidates are preferred; non-locals must travel to MN for a final
   interview. please review the job description below and please let us know
   if you are interested and available. You can reach me at *952-223-0309*.

   *Please Share Profile at **mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com*
   <mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com>

   *Job Title:*                             *Java Developer*

   *Job Location:*                      *St. Paul, MN  (only local
   candidates)*

   *Client                                   State of MN*

   *Job Duration:*                     *12 Months*

   *Mandatory Skills *
   - Java development Combined Java based User Interface experience web
      development with the following: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap
and JQuery
      - 5 Years Combined experience in designing and architecting
      applications
      - 2 Years’ Experience SOAP web services
      - 2 Years’ Experience with automated testing
      - 4 Years Combined experience with continuous integration and
      continuous delivery
      - 4 Years’ Experience with Spring MVC
      - 2 Years Drools experience, specifically with Decision tables 2
      Years
      - 2 Years’ Experience with a State government designing a Medicaid
      Provider Enrollment application.

   *Desired Skills *
   - Experience working with WebSphere application server
      - Experience working with JPA/Hibernate Experience with web
      application testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium/WebDriver)
      - Experience with JavaScript testing frameworks
      - Experience working with Maven
      - Experience working with Eclipse Experience with Oracle database

   *If you find it interesting do send the following details. And attach
   your resume with the same.*

   *Name*

   *Technology*

   *Contact*