Dear all,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent opening with my client, If you are interested, please
reply me at  *deepa...@vui-inc.us* <deepa...@vui-inc.us> or contact me at
844-671-9059 & Ext: 437.

*Role: Salesforce Architect*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*12+ Months Contract*

*Note: Strictly No OPTs please*

*Position *

*Salesforce Architect*

*Location*

*Columbus Ohio - CTH*

*Start Date *

*Immediate & URGENT*

*Job Description*

   - 11+ years of IT experience is MUST
   - Design and implementation experience with SFDC
   - Ability to articulate Business functionality & how it can be mapped to
   SFDC out of the box and potential places for customization
   - Full life cycle implementation and support, well versed in all modules
   in SalesForce.com, hands on technical knowledge and architecture solution
   required
   - Experience in Force.com platform (Visual Force and Apex related
   applications)
   - Able to work well in a cross functional environment, effective
   communication with business users in understanding requirements and
   providing solutions
   - Provide overall salesforce architecture guidance to align with
   enterprise Architecture. Experience in migrating from one service platform
   to the other
   - Nice to have Salesforce certified Architect or any other
   certifications in Salesforce platform
   - Should possess good communication & interpersonal skills
   - Should be good in analytical & problem resolving capabilities

Thanks & Regards,

Deepak Sengar

*Ventures Unlimited Inc.*

309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center, Suite 200

Mount Laurel , New Jersey 08054.

Tel: 844-671-9059 & Ext: 437

Fax: 888-534-5731

Email: dee...@vui-inc.com