Greetings from Critical River Inc.
If you are available and comfortable with below requirement please submit
your updated Resume, Full Name: Contact Number: Work authorization :
Expected hourly rate: Current location.
*Role : UI Developer*
*Locations : San Jose, CA*
*Duration : Long-term*
*Experience : 7+ Years*
*Primary Job Responsibilities*
· Work with the Agile/Scrum team to help clarify the new products
and features requested by our Product Management group
· Collaborate with other developers to design and implement the new
applications, frameworks and features within the team backlog
· Participate in pair programming in the delivery of both POC and
· Understand and apply our technical architecture to ensure
consistent, reliable, and secure deployments.
· Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities
· Play an active role in providing feedback and code quality across
Agile teams through formal and informal code reviews
· Actively contribute to the automated test suite to enable
· Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment
· Experience with angular.js,Node.JS, react.js or Redux and
· Experience with Dust.js or other templating engines
· Experience with Grunt or other build/packaging systems
· Experience in core web front-end technologies including HTML5,
· Experience creating user interfaces and addressing cross-browser
and backward compatibility issues
· Understanding of key web development concepts (TCP, DNS, HTTP
Protocol, SSL/TLS, certificates, etc.)
· Experience with RESTful web services and SOA concepts
· Experience addressing concurrency, transactions, and related
run-time application concepts
· Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional
· Experience with Git source control and effective branching and
release management practices
*Nice to have:*
· Familiarity with Enterprise Java and supporting Java frameworks
· Familiarity with Unix commands and basic Unix scripting
· Familiarity with SQL (preferably Oracle).
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.