Greetings from Critical River Inc.
If you are available and comfortable with below requirement please submit
your updated Resume, Full Name: Contact Number: Work authorization :
Expected hourly rate: Current location.
*Role: SR. DevOps/Open Shift*
*Locations: Mclean VA*
*Duration: 6-12 months*
*Experience: 7+ Years*
• Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in Systems
Analysis and Requirements Development in an Agile/DevOps Organization
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
(Development Focused), related field or equivalent work experience
· CSM/CSD/CSPO Certifications preferred (with associated experience
leveraging these certifications)
· Experience creating and owning Product Backlogs, writing and grooming
Epics, Features, User Stories
· Strong understanding of code deployments on various target environments:
IIS/Windows Server, WebLogic/RHEL, Docker/OpenShift
· Experience integrating with RESTful Web Services and APIs
· Lives the Agile Mindset and is an advocate for promoting the culture
· Extensive Experience with Continuous integration tools (e.g. Github,
TFS, Jenkins), Cloud (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Azure), Monitoring/alerting
· Development experience (Highly Proficient) in the .NET ecosystem (C#,
Visual Studio) as well as other languages (e.g. Powershell, JS, Java)
· Experience working in TFS/VSTS and developing extensions, integrations,
and highly robust DevSecOps Pipeline.
· Background working with cloud technologies, (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS).
· Extensive Experience with Agile Project Execution and DevSecOps Tool sets
· Experience with writing detailed data requirements for system
integration and development projects
· Experience in leveraging automated data analytics tools as well as
developing consumable automated reports (e.g. PowerBI, Splunk)
· Experience with SQL to perform data analysis and developing process flow
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage assignments with varying
· Self-motivated, independent, and works with minimal direction
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability
to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience, along with a
strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
• Graduate degree or advanced studies
· Knowledge of Mortgage Industry
· Experience with Object Oriented Programming Principles and Object
Oriented Analysis and Design
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.