Greetings from Critical River Inc. If you are available and comfortable with below requirement please submit your updated Resume, Full Name: Contact Number: Work authorization : Expected hourly rate: Current location. *Role: Java Developer (Regression Testing)* *Locations: **St Louis, Mo* *Duration: 12+ months* *Experience: 9+ Years* Job Description: What are your top 3 required technical skills? • 1. Java • 2. Selenium • 3. Rest Services Automated Functional/Regression testing for 90% of the day. The other 10% will be joining the weekly Scrum meetings. We are looking for engineers who can bring unique perspectives and innovative ideas to all areas of development, and are interested in continuing to improve our platform through the ever-changing technology landscape. In this role, you will work on a new application leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry and microservice architecture. An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of developers, who has a passion for developing great software, who enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and who has the desire to take their career to the next level. If any of these opportunities excite you, we would love to talk. Responsibilities: • Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our software • Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables • Ensure the final product is highly performant, responsive, and of the highest quality • Actively participate in agile ceremonies including daily scrum, story pointing, story elaboration, and retrospectives Qualifications: Minimum: • Experience with Java, JEE, Java Messaging Service • Experience with two or more of the following: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, SQL, PL/SWL, Pivotal Cloud Foundry • Proficient communication skills with verbal and written English Preferred: • Degree in technical related field • Interest and ability to learn new coding languages, frameworks, and paradigms as needed Thanks & Regards Mohd Siddiq Lead Recruiter mohd.sid...@criticalriver.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT RECURITER" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to it-recuriter+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.