Greetings. Appreciate your time and support .

Name                                    : Nithyanand (Nithya)

Phone No (USA)                   : 408-459-0928

Phone No (India)                   : +91-9995680123

Designation                           : Sr. Resource Manager (Bench Sales)

Location                                : Cochin / Kerala / India

Total Exp                               : 24 +Years

US Experience (ON SITE)    : 1.5 + Years

Bench Sales Experience       : 14+ Years

Recruiting Experience           : 2 Years

Availability                             : Immediate

Whatsapp ID: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BWih6Wyiit8A7dwDwveQcZ

Linkedin ID: www.linkedin.com/pub/nithyanand-m-k/10/879/863

For Resume  email @ it.requireme...@gmail.com to receive my resume in word
format with the Subject “Bench Sales". Looking forward to hear from you at the
earliest.

HAVE  GOOD INFRASTRUCTURE AND CAN SUPPORT CLIENTS 24*7.

HAVE GOOD CONTACTS DATABASE of PRIME VENDORS , TIRE 1  VALIDATED ON DAILY BASIS
WITH MAIL SERVER to update our availability resources.

We Appreciate your time and support and very much happy to serve you on your
needs. Regarding rate confirmation and agreements, kindly contact Nithya @
408-459-0928 (24 * 7 support line). Looking forward to a fruitful interaction
with you and your organization

---

Regards,
Nithya
Senior Resource Manager (Bench Sales)
Phone No: 408-459-0928 (24 * 7 SUPPORT LINE)
Email 1 : nithya.modera...@gmail.com
Email 2 : nit...@netbookteknologies.com

Hope that we make some difference to the world.
Hope that we help someone to move ahead in life.
Hope that we make someone realize their aspirations.
Hope that we help someone reach their dreams.
HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!!!!!