Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirements currently open.

*
*
*

Solaris 10 Unix Administration

Location is St. Louis, Missouri.

Rate - $30/hour Corp to Corp.

3-6 month project.

Start mid June

The Mail, News, Web team at a major cable provider needs a contractor to
support Unix Administration.

Role: Perform Solaris 10 Unix Administration, Perl Scripting, and LDAP
interfaces

Required: Solaris 10 Administration (Skilled), Perl Scripting Good soft
skills - Communications, Independent Worker, Quick Study, Sense of Humor

Desired: LDAP and Storage Area Networks

Communication skills will be very important with this client. They are not
looking for someone wit 10 years experience, obvious by the bill rate.

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
*

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Regards,
*
*

**Palak Patel *

*This Email send to Google/Yahoo Groups so if you don't want to receive
emails then please remove your id from that groups*