Hi,
I am looking for a new opening in Recruitment Sales. I have some experience
in consultants marketing. I was wondering if you have any opening where I
can utilize my skills with following limitations?

I am in USA and can work from home only (I have my laptop and dedicated
internet), I can market consultants and ready to negotiate on compensation
or can work only on placement commission basis too.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,
Shree.