Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com

Location: Smithfield, RI ( *There may be Face to face after Telephonic* )
Position: *Senior Tech Analyst - Business Objects *
Duration: 6+ months

*Significant Business Objects experience preferably working as a technical
consultant*. Resource should have knowledge of developing and implementing
reports in Business Objects as well as the ability to address and resolve
reporting issues that may result from configuration.

 Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Thanks & Regards

Adem
Technical Recruiter
Nexgenb Inc.