Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirements currently open.

*

Oracle Identity Manager

NY
Open

1.      Oracle Identity Manager

2.      Tweaking, Coding, updating

 The duration is determined by the consultant as this company wants someone
to code, tweak their existing database

**

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
*

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Regards, *
*Palak Patel *

*This Email send to Google/Yahoo Groups so if you don't want to receive
emails then please remove your id from that groups.*