Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

*

Metastorm Developer

   DC Metro area

Must be able to provide custom BPM solutions from written or spoken business
requirements by:

* Mapping and automating workflows using Metastorm BPM Designer

* Creating browser and server scripts (VBScript, JavaScript, .NET)

* Developing custom controls

As well as have experience with:

* Integrating with web services

* Creating and/or using SQL Server 2005 objects and services

* Creating business process analyses and requirements definitions utilizing
process modeling methodologies

* Successfully meeting project deliverables on time

* IIS 5.0 & 6.0

* Communicating effectively

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

                              I will contact you, if I need more
information.

*******

*Regards, *
*Palak Patel *

*This Email send to Google/Yahoo Groups so if you don't want to receive
emails then please remove your id from that groups.*