Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirements currently open.

*

Microsoft Exchange Administrator

 Orange, CA
$45/hr

Skills: Mircosoft Exchange, Active Directory, Exchange Servers,
Adminstration, Exchange Migration

RESPONSIBILITIES/REQUIREMENTS:
* Improve the management, monitoring, and performance of existing Exchange
5.5, A/D 2003 and DNS (Windows & Unix Bind) infrastructure
* Strong understanding of configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows OS
technology including AD forests, domains, trusts, DHCP, DNS, group policy,
ADSI, and DFS as it relates to Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and
Windows 2008
* Creation of operations standards and processes
* Provide technical expertise and strategic direction for solutions,
including oversight for all associated resources, including contractors
and/or vendors
* Project/Portfolio management to ensure alignment to technology roadmap and
departmental goals and objectives. Build capabilities to be flexible and
scalable enough to meet current needs and potential growth opportunities
* Must understand all aspects of an enterprise DNS system, including split
of zones across Internet & Intranet domains, multiple SoAs and
cross-platform (Windows & Unix) DNS implementations
* 5+ year of Windows Active Directory and MS Exchange infrastructure support
experience in an enterprise environment with at least 10,000 + users
* Experience implementing and supporting a Microsoft Active Directory
infrastructure including Microsoft DNS and Group Policy
* Advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Exchange 5.5, 2003 and
2007
* Ensure successful day to day operations of MS Exchange and related
messaging technologies, including timely response to incidents and
elimination of major repeats, budget/financial management and vendor
management
* Needs to have a strong understanding of SMTP email flow and related
transport/DNS configuration
* Preference will be given to candidates that have scripting experience for
automation and administration using standard technologies such as Batch,
VBS, VB, .NET, Perl, and shell
* Extensive knowledge and experience with DNS, DNSSEC, and BIND
* Extensive experience with Unix and MS Windows
* General knowledge of network and host security.

Note: Position is not with our direct client.
*

*

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

   I will contact you, if I need more information.

*

*Regards, *
*Palak Patel *

I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to receive
emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group.