*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*
*
*
Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirements currently open.

*

Sharepoint/AJAX Developer

 Location: Atlanta, GA

Skills: Sharepoint 2007, AJAX, Web parts, JavaScript

The successful candidate MUST possess the following qualifications:
(1) 8+ years of experience as a Sharepoint architect/developer
(2) Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server 2007
technical architecture
(3) Proficient development skills and extensive experience in AJAX & Java
Script
(4) Practical experience and expertise in developing and deploying Web Parts
(5) Object Oriented .Net development
(6) Ability to accurately forecast time and accomplish tasks based upon an
agreed upon project plan
(7) Proven experience leading a development project from architecture to
deployment

Specific responsibilities of the position include the following:
(1) Utilize existing AJAX and MOSS 2007 architecture to develop web parts
(2) Implement architected system, security, and integration solutions
(3) Design and develop web parts and integration components
(4) Migrate from existing Access 2000 to MOSS 2007
(5) Deploy pilot environment and then deploy to entire user community.
(6) Document and test the solutions

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
* *

   I will contact you, if I need more information.

*

*Regards, *
*Palak Patel
*

I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to receive
emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group.