Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com

Our client a major global financial services provider engaged in retail and
commercial banking is seeking a Flow Vol support.

Position: *Java UI developer with Trading floor exp*

Location: New York

Duration: 3 months

Focus on supporting the *Flow Vol trading business.* The team is supporting
applications that are front to back trade entry, Risk Mgmt & trade
processing system on Traders' desktops.

The ideal candidate should have technical experience in Java UI and back end
technologies.

Find me somebody with *trading floor* experience.

Thanks & Regards

Adem
Technical Recruiter
Nexgenb Inc.