*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*
*
*
Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirements currently open.

*

Senior .Net Application Programmer

Des Moines, IA (Local or someone close to IA)
3-4 Months
$45/hr

Skills: ASP.NET, VB.NET, VBScript, SQL Server 2005

application that satisfies customer requirements. The individual selected
must meet these requirements:

- Demonstrated capability to execute full life cycle system development
including requirements gathering and analysis, system design, writing
program code, unit and system testing.
- Strong business writing and interpersonal skills necessary for customer
contact.
- Proficient in ASP.NET, VB.NET, and VBScript.
- Proficient in using MS SQL 2005 and in writing relational database queries
using SQL.
- Experienced in development of structured test plans/test scripts for use
in executing unit and system testing.
- Capable of managing the project to complete programming, testing, and
implementation in a timely manner.

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
 *
*

   I will contact you, if I need more information.

*

*Regards, *
*Palak Patel *

I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to receive
emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group.