*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*
*
*
Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirements currently open.

*

SAP HR ABAP Developer

Houston, Texas
6 months+

Required skills:
ABAP skills.
Expertize in SAP Inbound and Outbound Interfacing Required.
Design and Develop HR-PA/OM Master Data Outbound Interface from Global
SP-SAP to IDM.
Design and Develop HR-PA/OM Master Data Inbound interface from IDM to Global
SP-SAP.
Design and Develop Inbound Interface from Active Directory to SP-SAP.
Expertize in ALE, Idocs, Change Pointers, ALE Distribution Models Required.
Write Functional and Technical Specs; Develop Program code, Perform all
levels of Tests and move to production.
Will work with vendor during analysis, development, testing and
implementation phases.
Previous Shell experience is required upto a level of familiarity with
System Design, development environment and production change management.

Analyse Business and Technical Requirements for Data Interfacing from and to
People-SAP System.
People Development Expertise –
Knowledge of Global HR Implementation;
Knowledge of Development and Implementation Processes Including Rev-Trac
Procedures;
Previous Authorizations and Access to SP-SAP Non-Production and Production
Systems.

People Functional Expertise - Knowledge of the Global Data Model.
Knowledge of SP PA & OM Modules Design and Integration Required.
Knowledge of SFTP File Transfer Processes is Required.
Awareness of Global HR Data Confidentiality is a plus.
Awareness of Identity Management, Active Directory and SSIS or BizTalk is a
plus.

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
 *
*

    I will contact you, if I need more information.

*

*Regards, *
*Palak Patel *

I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to receive
emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group.