*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*
*
*
Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirements currently open.

*

Java Developer with WebSphere Portal

$40/hr
6+ Months
Roswell, GA
4 Openings

Skills needed for the position:
IBM WebSphere Portal 6 or 6.1
IBM WebSphere Application Server 6 or above
Developing IBM API JSF Portlets WSRP 1.0 or 2.0
JSR 168/286 Portlets,
JSF 1.2
JSP 2.0
Java 1.5
J2EE
Hibernate 3.0
Oracle 10g
XML 1.0
EJB 2.1
WebServices

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
 *
*

    I will contact you, if I need more information.

*

*Regards, *
*Palak Patel *

I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to receive
emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group.