*Hello Dear, Greetings*

*This is Srikanth from Nixsol Inc.*

* *

We have an Urgent Direct Client Requirement on* SQL Server Developer (SSIS)
with .net*

* *

*Kindly send resumes at srika...@nixsol.com*

*Job Title:* *SQL Server Developer (SSIS) with .net*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

* *

*Project Summary*

The CMV Crash Reporting System (CCRS) will import data from various
external sources including approximately 5,000 Ohio crash records per
week.  Using predefined criteria, the CCRS will validate these crash
records and produce an XML file containing approximately 100 records
involving commercial motor vehicle (CMV) crashes.  The XML file will be
used to manually upload the data to a federal database.  In addition, CCRS
will allow internal users to edit, manage and report on all crash records
contained in the database using a web application.

This is primarily a SQL developer position with web development as a
secondary.

PUCO is in need of an experienced developer to develop a database and web
application for a small group of internal users.  Current database design
and development using MS SQL server including SSIS required.  Heavy
emphasis on using MS .NET framework.

The successful candidate will be responsible for analysis, design, coding,
component and assembly testing of all application code.  This is primarily
a SQL developer position with web development as a secondary.

*Requirements*

-          4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with
advanced study preferred.

-          8-9 year proven track record of hands-on software development
experience.

-          Current developer with MS SQL server technical expertise
including SSIS.

-          Advanced skills working in the MS .NET environment using related
programming languages.

-          Committed to project deadlines, production quality in coding and
other deliverables.

-          Dedicated to best practices in the areas of web standards,
security, privacy, and accessibility.

-          Flexible in working independently, as part of a team, as a
technical lead, and directly with the client.

Tentative Interviews are set for 10/24

*SKILLS REQUIRED  ***

MS SQL server development, including SSIS  *5 years        Required*

MS .NET framework   *3 years       Required*

VB.Net * 3 years      Required*

C#.Net   *3 years      Required*

ASP.Net  *3 years      Required*

JQuery   *Nice to have*

Graphic web design   *Nice to have*

* *

*Please fill the details:*

*Skill Matrix*

*Skill Required*

*Years of Experience*

*Last Used*

MS SQL server development, including SSIS

MS .NET framework

VB.Net * *

C#.Net

ASP.Net

JQuery

Graphic web design

*Give me the details listed below:*

Full Name:

Availability to start-----:

Availability for interview:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Re-location:

Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN:

(Date of Birth) Date & Month:

2 Professional References  (Name/ Project Name/ Title/Email ID/ Contact
number):

*Thanks**.*

*Srikanth K.***

*Technical Recruiter*

*Nixsol Inc.,**
**53 Knightsbridge Road*

*Suite # 216*

*Piscataway, NJ 08854.
*(:*(732)-832-7941
*6:*(732)-909-2424
**:*srika...@nixsol.com* <srika...@nixsol.com>

*Gtalk: srikanthrecruiter1103 & IM: Srikanth.kasha*

*Note:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with
'remove'<shar...@nixsol.com?subject=REMOVE%20-%20REMOVE>and include
your 'original email address / addresses' in the subject
heading and Include complete address/addresses where our mail is received.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank you.

“We treat others as we wish to be treated”