*Hello, Greetings*

*This is Srikanth from Nixsol Inc.*

We have an Urgent Direct Client Requirement on *Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

*
*

*Kindly send resumes at srika...@nixsol.com*

*Job Title : Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: Augusta, Maine*

*Duration: 1 Year*

We have completed the upgrade to BMV’s Title and BMV’s Registration
programs to meet the timeline of getting off the old BULL mainframe. We are
now going to do the planned enhancements by adding computer generated
letters.

We expect this engagement to be between 18 and 24 months.

We have completed the upgrade to BMV’s Title and BMV’s Registration
programs to meet the timeline of getting off the old BULL mainframe. We are
now going to do the planned enhancements by adding computer generated
letters.  Specifically, we are in the midst of integrating the customer
letters that are presently in off line applications into the Vehicle
Services application.  We have 15 letters that need to be coded immediately
for the Titles application.  After that, we will need to do some form
changes to put the generic Letter Creation tab into the Registrations
application.  Once that is there, the 20 or so registration letters must be
coded as well.  Once both of these pieces are done, we will be implementing
this same method into our other modules.

*Oracle report writing is a critical skill.

PR3

Years of Relevant Experience: 5 plus years

Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study

Role Description:

All roles specified in PR 2 plus the following:

•Plan all required process steps.

•Review and understand the Application Team’s workplan.

•Provide status of work to Team Lead.

•Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own
work and work of the Application Team. Develop contingency plans as
necessary.

•Engage in ongoing process improvement.

•Detailed functional and process knowledge.

•Utilize deep modeling, design and coding skills.

•Provide expertise in one or more database environments.

•             4+ years Oracle10g and/or 11g

•             3+ years Oracle Forms 9i

•             3+ years Oracle Reports

•             4+ years PL/SQL

•             4+ years TOAD

•             4+ years with Change Management Software, preferably
Subversion

•             Excellent written and oral communication skills

*Skill    Required / Desired***

Oracle10g                    Required        4          Years

Oracle Forms 9i          Required        3          Years

Oracle Reports           Required        3          Years

PL/SQL                      Required         4          Years

TOAD                         Required         4
Years

Change Management Software, preferably Subversion      Required
4          Years

Excellent written and oral communication skills
Required

Oracle11g                   Highly desired            4          Years

*Skills Required*

*Years of Experience*

*Last Used*

Oracle10g

Oracle Forms 9i

Oracle Reports

PL/SQL

TOAD

Change Management Software, preferably Subversion

Excellent written and oral communication skills

Oracle11g

*Question 1*:Position is located in Augusta Maine. Please confirm the
candidate is comfortable with working onsite for the duration of the
project.

Ans:

*Question 2*:Client is open to in person or web cam interviews.

Ans:

*Give me the details listed below:*

Full Name:

Availability to start-----:

Availability for interview:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Re-location:

Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN:

(Date of Birth) Date & Month:

2 Professional References  (Name/ Project Name/ Title/Email ID/ Contact
number):

*Thanks**.*

*Srikanth K.***

*Technical Recruiter*

*Nixsol Inc.,**
**53 Knightsbridge Road*

*Suite # 216*

*Piscataway, NJ 08854.
*(:*(732)-832-7941
*6:*(732)-909-2424
**:*srika...@nixsol.com* <srika...@nixsol.com>

*Gtalk: srikanthrecruiter1103 & IM: Srikanth.kasha*

*Note:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with
'remove'<shar...@nixsol.com?subject=REMOVE%20-%20REMOVE>and include
your 'original email address / addresses' in the subject
heading and Include complete address/addresses where our mail is received.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank you.

“We treat others as we wish to be treated”