Hello Dear, Greetings ,
This is *Srikanth* from *Nixsol Inc.*

We have an Urgent Direct Client Requirement on *ASP.NET*

* *

*Kindly send resumes at srika...@nixsol.com** *

*Job Title: ASP.NET*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*In person Required***

* *

***This Requirement is for 3 Positions***

The OIG Automated Recovery System (“OARS”) is the Office of Inspector
General’s primary IT solution for the agency’s welfare recovery efforts:
case generation and routing, processing and recording payments, generating
letters and reports, and communicating with several outside systems to
achieve its mission. It is a web application with approximately 300 users
within the agency.

This project is a modernization and reengineering of the existing OARS
system, upgrading it from ASP.NET 1.1 to ASP.NET 4.0+ and incorporating
over 100 outstanding fixes and feature requests in the application code
(Visual Basic .NET), database (SQL Server 2005) and reports (SQL Server
Reporting Services), and refactoring and simplifying the system’s internal
structure for future ease of maintenance.

Some major initiatives within the project’s scope include fixing known
issues within the user interface, granting access to staff at allied state
agencies to augment current business practices, granting access to the
public to incorporate e-commerce style repayment of debt, simplifying or
streamlining the generation of letters and legal documents, and creating
detailed documentation of current business practices and rules.

A qualified candidate must:

- have experience working with complex web application re-eningeering
projects

- have experience working with Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET 4.0+ (web forms),
Visual Studio 2010+, and WCF Web Services.

- have expereince working with Agile development practices.

An ideal candidate would additionally have working knowledge of the
Pennsylvania welfare system; strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, LinQ, OOP
Design Patterns, T-SQL (2005+), previous experience on upgrading .NET 1.1
web applications, and previous experience developing e-commerce
applications.

Additional details:

- The initial contract is full time, 37.5 hours per week

- Work hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday (with lunch 12:00 -
1:00 pm)

- Business casual dress code

*Skill  Required / Desired*

Application Development experience working with large-scale re-engineering
projects Required         5            Years

Experience ASP.NET 4.0+ (web forms)        Required         3
Years

Experience specifically with VB.net                Required
3          Years

Experience with WCF Web Services Required         3          Years

Experience mentoring staff on Application Development best practices
       Required  5          Years

Experience with Agile development practices         Required
5          Years

Experience with SQL
Required         5          Years

Experience upgrading .NET 1.1 applications          Highly
desired

Experience developing e-commerce applications    Highly
desired

Experience with ASP.NET MVC      Nice to have

Experience with OOP Design Patterns         Nice to
have

Working knowledge of the Pennsylvania Welfare System  Nice to have

*Please fill the details*

*Skill Matrix*

*Skills Required*

*Years Of Experience*

*Last Used*

Application Development experience working with large-scale re-engineering
projects**

Experience ASP.NET 4.0+ (web forms)

Experience specifically with VB.net

Experience with WCF Web Services

Experience mentoring staff on Application Development best practices

Experience with Agile development practices

Experience with SQL

Experience upgrading .NET 1.1 applications

Experience developing e-commerce applications

Experience with ASP.NET MVC

Experience with OOP Design Patterns

Working knowledge of the Pennsylvania Welfare System

*Question 1:* Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI
management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so
that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has
the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by
the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?

*Ans:*

* *

*Question 2:*This position is for a 37.5 hour work week. Have you discussed
this with your candidate and do you and your candidate both accept this
requirement?

*Ans:*

* *

*Question 3*:The duration of this contract is approximately 6 months, with
work ending on 6/28/2013. Have you discussed this with your candidate and
do you and your candidate accept this requirement?

*Ans:*

* *

*Question 4:*This position requires a photo badge with a $20 fee due on the
first day of the engagement. Candidate/Vendor is responsible for payment of
this fee. The fee is payable by check only and is non-reimbursable to the
client. Do you accept this requirement?

*Ans:*

* *

*Question 5:*Candidate/Vendor will be responsible for covering all costs
associated with parking in downtown Harrisburg. Do you accept this
requirement?

*Ans:*

* *

*Question 6:*Candidates MUST be able to come to Harrisburg, PA for an
in-person interview with the client. Client is not open to phone or web
interviews at this time. Any travel expenses are the responsibility of the
candidate/vendor. Have you discussed this with your candidate and is your
candidate able to interview in-person for this position?

*Ans:*

*Give me the details listed below**:*

Full Name:

Availability to start-----:

Availability for interview:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Re-location:

Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN:

(Date of Birth) Date & Month:

2 Professional References  (Name/ Project Name/ Title/Email ID/ Contact
number):

*Thanks**.*

*Srikanth K.***

*Technical Recruiter*

*Nixsol Inc.,**
**53 Knightsbridge Road*

*Suite # 216*

*Piscataway, NJ 08854.
*(:*(732)-832-7941
*6:*(732)-909-2424
**:*srika...@nixsol.com* <srika...@nixsol.com>

*Gtalk: srikanthrecruiter1103 & IM: Srikanth.kasha***

*Note:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with
'remove'<srika...@nixsol.com?subject=REMOVE%20-%20REMOVE>and include
your 'original email address / addresses' in the subject
heading and Include complete address/addresses where our mail is received.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank you.

“We treat others as we wish to be treated”