Hello Dear, Greetings ,
This is *Srikanth* from *Nixsol Inc.*

We have an Urgent Direct Client Requirement on *Oracle Forms AND Reports*

* *

*Note: Please reply with profiles to: srika...@nixsol.com*

*Job Title : Oracle Forms AND Reports*

*Location : Augusta, Maine*

*Duration : 1 Year *

The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and
assembly testing, documentation and placing in production of all
application code supported by Benefits team

The Office of Information Technology (OIT) supporting the Maine Department
of Labor (MDOL) is looking for a Programmer 5, with Skill Category III to
work on the team supporting the Benefits system. MDOL has been awarded
Supplemental Budget Requests for several projects with a funding end date
of 9/30/2013 and we need additional development staff to help us accomplish
the work. These projects include the development of improved Overpayment
processing and  the replacement of UIPROD.

These projects will involve development in the Unemployment Compensation
Benefits system at the MDOL. The Benefits system is a critical legacy
system which provides MDOL with the capability to register individuals for
unemployment insurance benefits and disburse those benefits.

The Benefits application is programmed in a combination of Oracle PL/SQL,
SQL, Unix scripting, and COBOL languages. There are a fair number of
programs that are written in COBOL so the resource needs to be able to both
read the code and modify existing code as needed or write a new module
within an existing COBOL program. In addition, the resource needs to be
comfortable compiling cobol.

The Oracle database the resource will be working on resides on a Windows
environment/server however the associated batch environment resides on
Unix. This may change to Linux fairly soon. The database interacts with
other entities including a Progress dataserver. Additionally, the client is
in the process of upgrades which require them to work in various
combinations of versions including Oracle 9, 10, and 11.

This is technical work involving the development of complex computer
programs. Responsibilities will include designing, coding, testing,
debugging, and documenting application programs.

PR5

Years of Relevant Experience: 10 plus years

Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
with advanced study preferred.

Role Description: All roles specified in PR4 plus the following:

•Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code work within
large complex systems.

•Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.

•Ability to make best practice recommendations based on past work.

•Proven ability to present complex technical constructs to business and
non-technical users.

•Proven ability to collaborate with business users, project managers and
technical architects

Skill  Required

Programming in Oracle Forms AND Reports 6i        *Required      5
Years*

Programming in Oracle Forms AND Reports 11g    *Required      5        Years
*

Migration Experience             *Required      2        Years*

Programming in Oracle PL/SQL         *Required      6        Years*

Oracle 10g/Application Developer   *Required      2        Years*

Database - Mixed Platform (see notes in Complete Description)
*Required
3        Years*

Cobol Read & Modify existing code- Write new module w/in existing program
*Required      2        Years*

Exp with compiling Cobol     *Required      2        Years*

Unix environment      *Required      6        Years*

User interactions - Requirements & Design  *Required      6        Years*

Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition    *Required*

*Question 1 :* Client is open to in person interview or webcam. Please
confirm which your candidate is available for.

*Answer : *

*Question 2 :* Position is located in Augusta, Maine. Please confirm your
candidate is comfortable with working onsite for the duration of the
project.

*Answer : *

*Give me the details listed below**:*

Full Name:

Availability to start-----:

Availability for interview:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Re-location:

Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN:

(Date of Birth) Date & Month:

2 Professional References  (Name/ Project Name/ Title/Email ID/ Contact
number):

*Thanks**.*

*Srikanth K.***

*Technical Recruiter*

*Nixsol Inc.,**
**53 Knightsbridge Road*

*Suite # 216*

*Piscataway, NJ 08854.
*(:*(732)-832-7941
*6:*(732)-909-2424
**:*srika...@nixsol.com* <srika...@nixsol.com>

*Gtalk: srikanthrecruiter1103 & IM: Srikanth.kasha*

*Note:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with
'remove'<srika...@nixsol.com?subject=REMOVE%20-%20REMOVE>and include
your 'original email address / addresses' in the subject
heading and Include complete address/addresses where our mail is received.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank you.

“We treat others as we wish to be treated”