Hi Team,

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability; Contact Info and Current location to
r...@iic.com

*Job Title: *Java/ Flex Developer

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Work Location: *New York

*# of Positions:* 1

*Rate:* $60/hr CTC AI Max

experience in designing and developing enterprise application solutions.

Good experience in *J2ee* and *Flex 4.0*

Should be good at database concepts, *SQL*

Regards,

*Raj Charan*

*Indotronix International Corporation – Delivering Excellence in IT
Solutions*

331 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Phone # (845) 625-2154 Ext 8052

Fax # 845-473-1197

http://www.iic.com

*Yahoo IM/GTalk/Hotmail:* *Rajcharan.recruiter*

To get my requirements in daily basis please add your ID in *
http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/*

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens/Atos, SAS, McKinsey, Verizon, Wyndham
Worldwide, Telcordia, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier and Dean
Foods.