*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*REQUIREMENT 1: Need Validation engineer / Validation Tester at Flanders,
NJ for 12 months contract*

* *

*REQUIREMENT 2: Need Mobile Application Developer / Android Developer at
Orlando, FL for 5 Months contract*

* *

*REQUIREMENT 3: Need  C/C++ Embedded Engineer at Tarry Town, NY for 8
months contract*

* *

*REQUIREMENT 4: Need MATLAB Engineer at Flanders, NJ for 6 months contract*

* *

* *

*REQUIREMENT 1:*

* *

*Need Validation engineer / Validation Tester at Flanders, NJ for 12 months
contract*

* *

*- *Position requires the ability to support the testing of software
products through hands-on instrument operation and through automated test
tools.

Understands the primary uses of a Clinical Chemistry Analyzer System in
order to develop verification test scripts, boundary and stress test
scripts.

Candidate will work with the Validation Team and SW Developers to clarify
requirements.**

*REQUIREMENT 2:*

*Need Mobile Application Developer / Android Developer at Orlando, FL for 5
Months contract*

(Need at least 75% match to this requirement)

We desire 3-5 years of IT experience and at least 1-2 years of mobile
experience with concentration in:

Hybrid Skills

Phone Gap

Sencha Touch

HTML5

JavaScript/CSS

Native Apps Skills

Objective C

Java Android SDK

*REQUIREMENT 3:*

*Need  C/C++ Embedded Engineer at Tarry Town, NY for 8 months contract*

Responsibilities include participation in:

designs, software coding / debugging / unit test, integration,
documentation and project support.

Specific Skills Required:

Must have at least 2 years of prior working experience with :

CANopen:

CiA 402 “Device Profile for Motion Control and Drives”

CiA 301 "CANopen Application Layer and Communication Profile”

Stepper and servo motor control

CAN, SPI, I2C bus

o Minimum of 5 years of real time embedded systems programming.

o Minimum of 5 years of programming in C/C++.

o Minimum of 3 years experience in developing applications in a
multi-tasking environment.

o Minimum of 5 years experience with commercial off the shelf real time
operating system (RTOS) is required, knowledge of Mentor’s Nucleus Plus
RTOS is highly desirable.

o Working experience with a system composed of multiple embedded
micro-controllers including debugging with emulators is strongly preferred.

*REQUIREMENT 3:*

*Need MATLAB Engineer at Flanders, NJ for 6 months contract*

Design, implement, (using MatLab), computer based modeling/simulating
automated clinical instruments and Laboratory Automation Systems (L.A.S.).

Needs to be able to interact with other engineers and customers to
understand and collect requirements.

Only send candidates with at least 2 years of solid computer
modeling/simulation experience using MatLab

Good language, communication and presentation skills