*lease REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*
*

*REQUIREMENT 1: Need SharePoint Admin at Gaithersburg, MD for 12 months
contract*

*REQUIREMENT 2: Need Sharepoint Developer at Redmond, WA for 12 months
contract*

*REQUIREMENT 3: Need Mobile Application Developer / Android Developer at
Orlando, FL for 5 Months contract*

*REQUIREMENT 4: Need .NET Developer at Flanders, NJ for 12 Months contract*

* *

*Need Sharepoint Admin at Gaithersburg, MD for 12 months contract*

Provide deployment support, including Dev/QA/PROD/DRP, custom features and
packages
Work with team to perform upgrades and patches to the Microsoft SharePoint
environment.
Assist in administering and managing SharePoint farms and databases
Perform SharePoint network and security audits, manage security for all
sub-sites
Optimize Share Point content for indexing and searching
Maintain and enforce SharePoint governance and change control policies
Provide third level technical support for SharePoint
Setup and configure security groups
Managing Intranet and public page content
Troubleshooting user and system issues
Management and configuration of all third-party tools
Application of best practices in all training and architecture decisions.

*REQUIREMENT 2:*

*Need Sharepoint Developer at Redmond, WA for 12 months contract*

Solid SharePoint Development Experience (minimum 6 years)

Must be very strong with 2010 and should know the new features in 2013 SP
2013

Installation and configuration exp with SP 2013 is a huge plus

• Enterprise software or commercial product development experience (minimum
6 years)

• Strong proficiency in ASP.NET, C# , .NET Framework (minimum 6 years)

• Must be proficient with SharePoint 2010 publishing framework and
utilizing it for building large scale business critical WCM applications.

*REQUIREMENT 3:*

*Need Mobile Application Developer / Android Developer at Orlando, FL for 5
Months contract*

(Need at least 75% match to this requirement)

We desire 3-5 years of IT experience and at least 1-2 years of mobile
experience with concentration in:

Skills Needed Hybrid Skills, Phone Gap ,Sencha Touch, HTML5, JavaScript/CSS
,Native Apps Skills, Objective C, Java Android SDK

*REQUIREMENT 4:*

*Need .NET Developer at Flanders, NJ for 12 Months contract*

·         Who has worked on windows based applications

·         TCP/IP

·         Multi Threading

*Please REPLY TO ONLY