*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*Need Oracle ASCP / Need Oracle Supplychain consultant*

Location: Grafton, WI

Duration: 6 Months Contract

*Need atleast 70% match to this requirement*

Oracle ASCP and Manufacturing

Demantra

Job Responsibilities:

Lead design, configuration, testing and deployment activities of Oracle
e-Business Suite Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications. Define
requirements, configure standard applications, provide gap analysis and
design, and end-user support. Design and build Custom Oracle FRICE
components and unit testing. Create and maintain Oracle AIM documentation.
Lead and manage Oracle data conversion activities. Set up Oracle
Manufacturing, Configurator, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Bill of
Material, Inventory, Demantra and related modules. Assist in migration from
legacy systems to Oracle e-Business Suite. Design and document Oracle ERP
based solutions to meet business requirements. Perform production support
activities for our internal customers. Perform conference room pilots, user
acceptance and other required activities for Oracle ERP implementation
projects. Implement and roll out developed solutions in Oracle ERP based
environment. Provide integrated systems planning and recommend new
technologies and processes targeting improved efficiencies. Drive business
process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and
related information systems best practice deployment. Provide technical
consultation to business unit and IT management to ensure development of
efficient application systems. Utilize Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g,
Oracle Applications R12, Oracle Manufacturing Modules - Inventory, BOM,
WIP, Costing, EAM, Production Scheduling, Oracle SCM Modules - ASCP, OM,
PO, Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support, Oracle databases, tables,
PL/SQL, and SQL Developer. Position involves travel to various and
unanticipated sites throughout the United States.

• Experience in at least two full Oracle 11i and/or R12
implementation/upgrade projects, in a functional role, with Oracle
manufacturing and /or Planning modules. Expertise in delivering solutions
from Cradle to Grave.

• Oracle Applications 11i and R12 implementation and upgrade experience in
an Oracle R12 or 11i Manufacturing environment. Experience with various
manufacturing process analysis; process design, mapping, and
re-engineering; process/software gap analysis and resolution;
troubleshooting and issue resolution with Oracle Applications Manufacturing
module. Experience in manufacturing configuration and use; and test script
creation and testing is also a plus.