*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

* *

*REQUIREMENT 1***

* *

*Job Title                     **Java ADF Developer *

Duration                              12 months

City                                     Austin, TX

Position Type                      Contract

Experience          Minimum Requirements 5+ years of experience:

5+ Java/JEE, Oracle ADF, Oracle Toplink, HTML/CSS/Java Script/AJAX/Jasper
Reports, XML, Web Services, Jasper
2+ JDeveloper
2+ PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS
2+ ETL/ Batch Processing
1+ Experience with Web Design

Preferred Experience:

i. Online Payment Gateway / Transaction Management
iii. Java Certification

 * *

* *

*REQUIREMENT **2*

*Need Oracle Developer/ Mid-level DBA at Austin, TX for 12 months contract*

* *

Minimum Requirements:

·         6+ Experience in designing, developing, and deploying enterprise
Database architectures on the Oracle platform.

·         Good experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer

·
ETL / Data Conversion

·         State Agency Experience

*REQUIREMENT 3***

*Job Title                              ORACLE ADF
Developer                            *

Duration                              12 months

City                                     Austin, TX

Position Type                      Contract

Experience          Minimum Requirements 5+ years of experience:

5+ Java/JEE, Oracle ADF, Oracle Toplink, HTML/CSS/Java Script/AJAX/Jasper
Reports, XML, Web Services, Jasper
2+ JDeveloper
2+ PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS
2+ ETL/ Batch Processing
1+ Experience with Web Design

Preferred Experience:

i. Online Payment Gateway / Transaction Management
ii. State Agency Experience
iii. Java Certification
iv. Oracle Identity Directory Integration experience