Dear Associates,

Please find below my direct client requirement and send me suitable
candidates profiles along with contact details. No Phone Calls Please……

*Role: .Net Developer*

*Location : Chicago , IL*

*Duration : 6+ Months, Most possible extension*

*Hourly Rate: $45/hr on corp to corp*

Candidate must be a motivated, self-directed, results-oriented person who
is interested in playing a key role in transforming systems for the
organization.

DUTIES:  Consultant will be responsible for:

(1) Doing FSLC (Full Systems Life Cycle Agile-like methodology), C#,
VB.NET, ASP.NET, HTML, AJAX, JavaScript, MVC, XML/XSLT, and MS SQL Server
development of Internet and Intranet based e-commerce applications with a
particular focus on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture);
(2) Providing troubleshooting through resolution of any issues that arise.

Technical Requirements:

*A minimum of 5 years software development experience.
*Commercial software development proficiency in database schema design and
implementation for MS SQL Server (preferably 2005)
*Minimum 3.5 .Net architecture experience - 5 years (including
VB/C#/ASP.Net)
*MVC experience
*Web services and/or exposure to WCF - 3+ years
*Experience with MS Ajax Framework
*Practical experience with distributed computing and service oriented
architecture using MS tools
*Programming issues in a parallel processing and multithreaded
applications.
*Understanding of high availability, load balance, and performance.
*Proven skills in solving complex issues, critical thinking,
problem-solving and interpretive skills.
*Experience working with version control tools (preferably Team Foundation
Server)
*Very strong OOP design and GUI design/implementation skills.
*Proven technical, analytical, statistical analysis/modeling.
*Proven success in delivering new, creative products within a defined
schedule and budget.
*Work well in a team environment and communicates effectively.
*Proficient in Javascript and HTML
*Understanding of CSS is a plus
*IIS 7.0 familiarity is a nice-to-have, but not required
*Familiar w/ MS Build process and how to incorporate it into a current
application

Soft Skills

*Data analysis and statistics algorithms skills.
*A self-starter, motivated, capable of multi-tasking
*Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pasted development environment
*Excellent ability to understand object relationships and provide/implement
solutions for improvement

* *

*Thanks,*

*Meenan*
Inventions IT Solutions
Work: 312.469.8381
Fax : 312.276.8992

*Note:** **Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered a Spam as long as we include contact
information and instruction for removal from our  mailing list. In case if
you have received this in error,  please accept our apologies and to be
removed from our mailing list Please reply to**
**meen...@inventions-it.com*<ar...@sunmergesystems.com>
* ** **with** **"REMOVE"** **in the subject heading*