*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

* *

* *

*2 REQUIREMENTS:*

*REQUIREMENT 1:  Need Hyperion Developer at Klamath Falls, OR*

*
*

*REQUIREMENT 2:  Need Netezza DBA at Minneapolis, MN *

* *

*REQUIREMENT 1:  *

Role: Hyperion Developer

Location: Klamath Falls, OR

Duration: 6+ Months contract

Role Description:

Hyperion Essbase 9.3.1/11.1.2, Hyperion Planning 11.1.2, Hyperion Financial
Management 9.3.1, Hyperion Financial Reporting 9.3.1, Hyperion Web Analysis
9.3.1, Hyperion shared services, DIM, FDM, ODI, DRM, Star Analytics, Smart
view, Essbase Excel Add-in, Solaris, Windows 2005/2008 Server.

*REQUIREMENT 2:  *

Need Netezza DBA

Location               Minneapolis, MN

Duration              1 year

Phone/Skype Interview.

 Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills • 5+ years of experience as a
Netezza DBA

• Coordination experience including offshore team members

• Excellent personal communication and organizational skills

• Retail related data warehousing experience a plus

• 3+ years Support experience as a Netezza DBA

Roles and responsibility                ü Ensure smooth Netezza DBA Support

ü Ensure that support metrics are captured & escalation, incident backlog
properly managed

ü Work with the application development teams throughout the development
life cycle

ü Stay current with emerging industry trends

ü Take initiative and ownership on tasks

ü Good written and oral communication

ü SQL knowledge and performance tuning experience desirable

ü Perform User Management

ü Perform Space Management

ü Do Performance Tuning

ü Ensure DB Monitoring is done

ü Experience with doing Problem Management (Root Cause Analysis, Fix)

ü Do Application DBA Activities

ü Perform Database Object Deployments  for break fixes

ü Perform Capacity planning

ü Do Backup & Recovery (BAR)

ü Perform Regular backups

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills      Work with different teams –
Business, Development, Incident Management – to ensure proper support to
achieve end user business results.

Total experience in required skill (years)               ~6 years