*Hi Greetings,*

* *

*This Max from VLS Systems Inc*

* *
*Kindly send profiles at m...@vls-systems.com*

Req. ID:

56483WI *Position Title:* Business Analyst with Guidewire

*Contact Name:*

Max Kasha  (m...@vls-systems.com)* *

*Location: *

Madison WI

*Duration:*

Long Term *Targeted Start Date: Targeted Start Date: *

Required Skills:

BA with Guidewire

Interview Procedure:

Telephonic

*Job Description:*

EAD/GC/US Citizen or our own H1b transfers...
We are looking for very senior/expert BA/PA resources with Guidewire
experience. The experience level is key.
--Required Skills--
1. Expert level Business Analyst (BA) experience/Project Analyst (PA)
experience 1. Guidewire BA experience - PolicyCenter would be ideal, strong
Guidewire experience is strongly desired 1. Strong liaison skills between
the business areas and the technology areas 2. Technical writing skills 3.
Experience writing/gathering requirements (creating use cases) 4.
Experience in a large I/S team environment 5. Methodical research skills 6.
Self-starter with good work ethic 7. Accuracy is important 8. Team player
who works well with others 9. Insurance background - Property expereince
would be ideal
Position Description:
Gather & write business requirements
Capture use case/user story information Create test plans Assist with
logging and updating project issues Create business models Assist with
procedure updates

1. The manager plans to review resumes and interview late in the week
of 10/21 & 10/28
2. Please indicate if the interview would be in-person or video
conference.
**Please include a skill grid with your submittal with number of years
experience with each required skill and how they rate themselves on
a scale of 1-5 (1=weak, 5=expert).

Thanks & Regards,

Max | Recruiter | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work: 703-953-3118 Ext: 1308 | Fax (703) -953-3881| www.vls-systems.com |
m...@vls-systems.com |YIM: vls_max|

A SEI CMMi Level 3 Company

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | SAP Member-Extended Business Program

| Cognos Certified Partner | IBM Certified Partner | Oracle Gold Certified
Partner

2008 to 2013 Honoree:  Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

TechServe Alliance Member (formerly NACCB)

**Let there be bread, water and employment for all**