Dear All ,

Please find below is my direct client requirement for Web UI
developer/Designer position. Please send your available consultant’s
profile along with contact details, current location and least possible
hourly rate.  No phone calls please. Will contact the suitable profile
senders.

*Role: Web UI Developer/Designer*

*Client Location : Oak Brook,IL (Chicago Sub urb)*

*Duration : Long Term*

*Job Description:*

The Web Designer/HTML Developer role will design, build and maintain Web
site and application prototypes, using modern Web compliance and user
interface standards.

Other responsibilities include: promoting awareness of our
products/services, following SDLC methodology, and providing timely status
reporting on project activities and milestones to Project Management.

This position reports to TBD.

*Requirements:*

·         Utilize XHTML and CSS to develop and debug new and existing Web
content and sites.

·         Design detailed and literal graphic representations of final HTML
product as it’s intended to be developed.

·         Create pre-production/design wireframe models for content and
site planning.

·         Provide workflow and design specification documentation along w/
documented requirements and deadlines

·         Design, develop, test and support Web pages according to
documented requirements and deadlines.

·         Patience and desire to deliver excellent customer service to our
business organization.

·         Design and diagnose solutions used in websites that use heavy
AJAX functionality.

·         Troubleshoot and solve technical issues and bugs as they arise.

·         Maintain familiarity with, and adhere to brand style and site
framework guidelines.

·         Conceptualize creative, user-centric design solutions, often with
project teams, to achieve a visual description of the intended Web content.

·         Consult with clients/stakeholders on applications, information
and content structure, user interface and presentation. Document and
communicate project updates with business.

·         Work with project managers to ensure Web specifications,
requirements and timelines are met.

·         Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal
example of attitude and performance.

·         Works well independently or in a team.

*Qualifications:*
The incumbent must have the ability to work in a group and independently,
always driving tasks to completion. Strong interpersonal skills in working
with other business systems analysts, developers and content/site owners.
Must be able to work in a diverse, fast-paced and deadline-driven
environment. Strong experience as a graphic artist a plus.

Educational Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related
discipline preferred. Two plus years of experience in HTML layout required.

Professional proficiency with: Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver, Microsoft
Office and Windows XP. Translating graphic design into Web content (XHTML &
CSS). Problems and solutions surrounding Web browser compatibility (IE6,
IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari) and modern compliance standards (W3C Standards).
Working knowledge of a .Net development environment and basic comprehension
of Master pages and Themes

Additional proficiencies: Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash.
Advanced HTML Production (Translating Photoshop files to HTML). Experience
with Content Management

*Thanks,*

*Meenan*
Inventions IT Solutions
Work: 312.469.8381
Fax : 312.276.8992

*Note:* *Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered a Spam as long as we include contact information
and instruction for removal from our  mailing list. In case if  you
have received this in error,  please accept our apologies and to be removed
from our mailing list Please reply to*
*meen...@inventions-it.com*<ar...@sunmergesystems.com>
 *with* *"REMOVE"* *in the subject heading*