Hi,

Please share me qualified resumes

We are looking for a Field Service/Mobile Field Service consultant to join
a team in Kalamazoo Michigan.

We’re looking for someone with 10+ years of functional CRM experience and
specific Field Service/Mobile Field Service experience.  Must have at least
one full lifecycle project with either of those modules in which you were
the go-to resource for those modules.  Depot Repair experience a plus.

The project kicked off in June and we are in need of a resource to come in
and pick up the primary work on Field Service/Mobile Field Service.  The
requirements gathering is now gearing up and we are looking for someone to
lead that effort.

Location: Kalamazoo, MI

Duration:  15+ months

Other:  Work weeks are about 50% of the weeks being four-days on site and
50% five-day work weeks on site.

If you’d be interested in this role, please forward your resume that
contains the required modules.   This client must see the specific
experience in the resume or they will likely not get to the point of
considering you.

--

*Thanks,*

Nicole Xie

*Office: (908) 429-8008 x315*
*Cell: (908) 256-2714 *
*Email: nicole....@cyberthink.com*

www.cyberThink.com/staffing <http://www.cyberthink.com/staffing>

Click here to view current job openings.
<http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E95E6C361D43515B7E511F29>

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image003.png@01CF39EB.F4A64970]

*Connecting with the best and brightest is our goal, please ask about our
referral bonus policy.*