Please REPLY TO ONLY       onlydirectclient...@gmail.com then I will
respond through my official e-mail id

*REQUIREMENT 1:*   *Need Oracle Apps Techno Functional* at Grafton, WI for
15 Months contract

Sourcing / *SCM and Financial Techno-functional* Consultant in Grafton, WI.
The correct individual should be knowledgeable in Inventory, Demantra,
Purchasing, AP, GL, AR.
Because of the length of the engagement and the importance of the resources
staying to the end, we will structure the payment at a daily rate, but will
subtract 40 dollars a day to be paid at the completion of the project. If
the consultants decide to leave before the end of the project (say a month
before go live, then they will forfeit this payment). You are to inform the
consultants of this arrangement prior to submitting them, as we will inform
them also. You should write this condition into the statement of work.
We are looking for a candidate 50% functional and 50% technical.

*REQUIREMENT 2:*   *Need i2 Factory Planner / JDA Consultant* at Chicago,
IL for 6-9 months contract

I2 technofunctional resource required-configure, technical, install
Role: support maintain and enhance
Main module – Factory planner

*REQUIREMENT 3:*  *Need  **ETL Architect at Upstate NY for 6 months
contract*

Stay as close possible to current operating and technical systems while
driving improvement. Leverage and enhance current team's expertise.
Understanding of the cable/MSO environment. Experience or exposure with CSG
and its operating platform (or similar). Experience and understanding of
key MSO metrics such as: Sub counts, Activity, PSU/RGU, customer
relationships, etc. Understanding of applications such as commissions, tech
operations tracking etc

Experience with supporting Billing Systems preferably Amdocs