Hi All,

My name is Ankit & I’m a recruiter at Tech- Pro. I have come across your
profile through a job portal.

Please share your consultant resume on* ankit.sha...@tech-pro.com
<ankit.sha...@tech-pro.com>*

*Job Title: IT Validation Analyst/ Software Quality Engineer (Medical or
Pharma Domain only)*

*Location: Memphis, TN *

*Duration: 6  months Contract (Possibility of extension)*

*Job Duties :  *

*·         Conducts Continuous Improvement Reviews*

*·         Conducts root cause analysis on specific project areas*

*·         Determines the need for - and provides - QSR compliance and SQA
support *

*·         Ensures appropriate review of software products ,Identifies and
documents noncompliance *

*·         Implements improvements in processes, standards, and procedures*

*·         **Monitors quality of software products, processes, and
standards*

*·         Performs in-process and phase end assessments*

*·         Provides Part 11 compliance support *

*·         Recommends improvements in processes, standards, and procedures *

*·         Supports SW development validation lifecycle *

*·         **Facilitates and participates in qualification of acquired SW
and SW tools *

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: *

*Bachelor’s in Software Engineering or Software Quality Engineering, 4+
Years of experience in software validation, requirements development,
protocol development, protocol execution, and customer support. Must be
able to work extended periods of time doing computer-based work, have
working knowledge of Microsoft Suit of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
and must have excellent command of the English language. Must be available
to travel (<5%). This is a temporary position with a possibility of
transitioning to full time. POSITION DESCRIPTION: Software Quality Engineer
proficient in establishing and verifying software design and end user
requirements. *

*POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: *

*·         **Establish a Software Requirement Matrix for our Customer
website and the Administrative website, provide technical support to end
users, experience developing and executing software/firmware validation
plans and reports.*

*Kindly answer the following:*

*Full Name:*

*Current Address:*

*Work Authorization status in US:(US Citizen, Green Card, H1B, Immigrant):*

*Phone Number:*

*Best time to call:*

*Availability for interview:*

*Availability to start:*

*Pay rate expectation:*

*Date of your project ended/ending:*

*If you know someone about this position who might be a suitable fit, you
can forward this e-mail to that person. If you don’t want to receive any
e-mails in regard to the job opportunities from our side in the future, you
can simply write REMOVE in the subject line and send it back to us.*

Thanks and Regards

Ankit Sharma

Team Recruitment

651.634.1480    Direct