Hello All,

Please share your consultant resume at ankit.sha...@tech-pro.com along with
following details:

*Hourly Rate on C2C: *

*Visa Status:       *

*Phone:       *

*Email:*

*Current location:         *

*Job Title: ** Business Systems Analyst (SAP Inventory Conversion)*

*Location: Mounds View, MN 55449*

*Duration: 8+ Months contract (High Possibility of Extension)*

*Notes from HM*:I am looking for a senior consultant to replace a BA who
recently left the company on our largest project. That BA’s primary
responsibility was inventory conversion, so SAP inventory conversion
experience is a must. I would also like to have someone with experience in
SAP Materials Management and/or SAP Logistics Execution functionality to
understand our design and support users at go live. Our conversion process
requires the use of Access databases, so Access knowledge is also required.
Finally, this position will be interfacing directly with users in Puerto
Rico, so excellent communication skills and willingness to travel to Puerto
Rico are also required.

2)            I will be looking at candidates right away. I am planning to
take off some for the holiday, but I can check Consult daily and I will
conduct phone interviews if we have candidates.

3)            I would like to get a candidate that could potentially roll
to other projects. Position is to lead inventory conversion and reporting
for Manufacturing Site in Puerto Rico. Must be able to travel to Puerto
Rico. Must have experience with conversions in SAP. Experience with Data
analysis in Microsoft Excel and Access. Experience with SAP Logistics
Execution required.

*Job Duties : *

·         Develop high level implementation plans

·         Facilitates workshops and process models

·         Possesses technical background in required applications and tools

·         Produces data and process models

*Kindly answer the following:*

*Full Name:*

*Current Address:*

*Work Authorization status in US:(US Citizen, Green Card, H1B, Immigrant):*

*Phone Number:*

*Best time to call:*

*Availability for interview:*

*Availability to start:*

*Pay rate expectation:*

*Date of your project ended/ending:*

*If you know someone about this position who might be a suitable fit, you
can forward this e-mail to that person. If you don’t want to receive any
e-mails in regard to the job opportunities from our side in the future, you
can simply write REMOVE in the subject line and send it back to us.*

Thanks and Regards

Ankit Sharma

Team Recruitment

651.634.1480    Direct