*Please  reply navn...@rgtalent.com <navn...@rgtalent.com>*

*Hi,*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable*

* For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.*

*Job Title           Application Packager*

*Location           ** NY-New York/Nyc*

*Duration                **6+ Months/Contract         *

*MOI                             MOI-T+S*

Skills/Experience required:

*Summary of Duties:*

*Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents
programming to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in application
development skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in
multiple design techniques. This position should typically be used for an
advanced or lead level resource.*

*Required Technologies:*

*-Advanced MSI packaging skills -CTX Packaging skills -App-V 5 Advanced
packaging -MSI packaging -Citrix Xenapp 6.5 -Office 2010 -Windows Server
2008 64 bit -Advanced debug tools knowledge -Powershell Scripting*