*Please  reply navn...@rgtalent.com <navn...@rgtalent.com>*

*Hi,*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable*

* For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.*

*Job Title           Oracle Developer*

*Location           ** NJ-New Jersey/Jersey City*

*Duration                **6+ Months/Contract         *

*MOI                             MOI-T+S*

Skills/Experience required:

*Required Skills:*
• 7+ years’ of experience in Relational database concepts, relational
logical modeling, best practices, and physical design
• 5+ years’ experience on Oracle database and related technologies
• Robust Knowledge and implementation experience of ETL tools including
Informatica
• Strong Database engineering skills and expertise on PL-SQL
• Integrate with dispersed global team and deliver the work on time.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in agile environment
• Ability to handle teams working in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near
shore)