*Please reply navn...@rgtalent.com <navn...@rgtalent.com> (usc or gc)*

*Hi,*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable*

* For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.*

*Job Title               Sharepoint developer*

*Location              NY-New York/Nyc*

*Duration                12+ Months/Contract         *

*MOI                             T+F*

Skills/Experience required:

*SharePoint Developer*

   - The candidate will most likely be working on the eRoom and Connect
   migration. These projects require good analytical skills and some basic
   database analysis where required.
   - The candidate should have knowledge on SharePoint administration, as
   migrating a SharePoint farm from one environment to another requires
   understanding of certain administrative areas such as user profiles,
   de/reattaching databases, and SSP configuration.
   - Although he/she does not require in depth development knowledge, the
   candidate should be able to read/understand code and have the ability to
   write code to perform simple automated task such as taking data from a
   local or network location and inserting it into SharePoint.

​ *Required Technical Skills*

   - ASP.net.NET <http://asp.net.net/> 3.5 or higher
   - ADO.net
   - C#