Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : Oracle R12
Functional Consultant – Mfg ModuleLocation    : Charlotte, NCDuration    :
12+ MonthsRelevant Experience (Yrs)     6+Technical/Functional Skills  *
The candidate should have strong Functional Knowledge of Oracle
Manufacturing Module. Modules include BOM, Inventory, WIP, Costing etc.
Should be strong in Discrete/Flow Manufacturing, Mobile Supply Chain,
Warehouse Management, and Production Scheduling.  This position will also
support shop floor requirements such as labeling, routings, costing, or
fulfillment as required.  Experience with Oracle Order Management is also a
plus

Experience Required    : Experience in Oracle Application Functional
modules (particularly Manufacturing Module)
Roles & Responsibilities
Should be able to handle following independently :
Business Requirement Gathering
Process Mapping, Map – Gap Analysis
Gathered requirement, write MD50, implement the solution
Business User clarification
Functional Design Document preparation for customization
Facilitating the Technical Team in design clarification and development
Data Migration activities, if any

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs