**Please send resumes to a...@imgsystems.com <a...@imgsystems.com>*

*Title* : Oracle MiddleWare Engineer
*Duration* : 6+ months
*Location*: Chicago, IL.
*Exp*: 7+yrs

* TOP CRITERIA FOR THIS POSITION:*

- Infrastructure engineer who needs to understand and offer platform advice
to developers. We are not looking for a developer, but ideal candidates may
likely have some development background.

- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Running a shared infrastructure
- Product knowledge related to Oracle Fusion Middleware

* Job Description:* Responsible for infrastructure engineering of Service
Oriented Middleware deployments that support complex and essential web
services across the enterprise, including shared and dedicated, production
and non-production environments.
The incumbent must have solid knowledge of the Oracle Fusion Middleware and
be capable of engineering and managing a high-performance, scalable, and
highly available computing platform.

* Major Duties: * 1. Design web service clusters that meet transaction
processing, capacity, and availability requirements.
2. Configure and test integration of web services with message oriented
middleware, security solutions, and monitoring tools.
3. Implement change control for platform and application updates from
non-production to production environments.
4. Develop and test disaster recovery plans for application servers and
middleware.
5. Write shell and WLST scripts to automate repetitive tasks as required.
6. Plan and direct upgrades of products and tools.
7. Create runbooks, standard setup guides and support documentation for
operating teams.
8. Interface with and advise development teams that are creating and
consuming Oracle Fusion base web services.
9. Instruct others on how to administer, configure and support OSB, SOS,
BAM and OEM.
10. Perform support tasks and incident response when needed.
11. Contribute to the future technological direction and roadmap in the
application server space.
12. Continue to enhance technical knowledge and understanding of Oracle
Fusion and related products

* Knowledge/Skills: * Excellent communication skills, analytical ability,
strong judgment skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and
IT management, staff and vendors. Must have strong, hands on knowledge of
administering and configuring Weblogic clusters with Oracle Fusion 11g and
OEM 12c in a Linux operating environment. Java programming, BPEL,
WS-Security, and message oriented middleware experience a plus.

* Experience*:
Minimum of 3 years professional experience with Oracle WebLogic and/or
Fusion middleware products desired. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
or related degree.
Thanks

Syed Ali
Email : a...@imgsystems.com
Gtalk : ali.imgsys...@gmail.com
Phone : 972-210-2767 X 103
IMG Systems Inc.

Disclaimer:

This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the
105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If
you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and
caused to you.